1 & 3 Ryan Street, Dundas Valley NSW 2117
Sold for $2,600,000
KICKSTART YOUR NEW YEAR! House - Property ID: 969150
Professionals Ermington are excited to present 1 & 3 Ryan Street, Dundas Valley to the market – a rare opportunity for developers, builders & investors alike. Why not secure these 2 properties side by side and send your builders/tradies to the same location to start building 2 duplexes in 2018. Dundas Valley is continually changing with improved community facilities and shops, better connections (with the light rail), more family friendly and better designed housing and public space.
The 2 blocks provide 1,265m2 with over 40m frontage on Ryan Street and around 20m on Rope Street. These properties are exceptionally well positioned, only 2 kilometres from Eastwood, 1 kilometre from Carlingford and just a short distance to train stations, local shops, water parks and ovals, schools and bus services to Parramatta CBD, Macquarie Park and Chatswood.
Development Criteria (subject to council approval):
- Land size: 1,265m2 with over 40m frontage on Ryan Street and around 20m frontage on Rope Street
- Zoning: R2
- Floor to space ratio (FSR): 0.5:1
- Combined rent over $1,000 per week
- 2 x 3 bedroom homes on site
- Corner block
- Perfect development sites
The potential site won’t last long as this is a rare opportunity to developers, builders & investors! For more information please contact he development site specialist Ahmad Malas today!
- Land Size Approx. - 1265 m2
- 40m+ frontage on Ryan St
- Around 20m frontage on Rope St
- R2 zoning
- Potential duplex sites (STCA)
- Combined rent over $1,000 p/w
- Floor to space ratio 0.5:1
- Close to Eastwood & Carlingford
- Close to schools & bus services