66 Kirby Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116
ALL THE CHARM OF YESTERYEAR House - Property ID: 966237
Framed by a traditional picket fence, this cherished home has been lovingly maintained over time to highlight its heritage style features whilst offering fantastic versatility that caters to a modern life. Sitting on a 650m2 corner block with 3 street frontages, this wonderful family home has a bright future ahead of it.
The sale represents an unrepeatable chance to make yourself at home in a landmark property rich in both heritage and charm. The heritage charm is immediate, imbued in the timber floors, high ceilings and elegant proportions that are demonstrated throughout the property.
- A timeless fusion of classic grandeur and modern comfort with scope to update
- Elegant formal lounge with fireplace which flows to a massive undercover entertaining area complete with built-in BBQ
- Four bedrooms including loft suite (two with built-in robes)
- Gourmet gas kitchen with quality appliances and servery window
- Tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Leadlight windows, ducted air conditioning
- Massive double lock up garage with attic storage, workshop area and a full bathroom
- Ample room to store a caravan, boat or trailer
- Beautifully manicured gardens and hedges
Located within walking distance to shops, schools and transport. The potential for this property is endless so do not delay or you will miss this rare opportunity. Inspect today!
For enquiries please contact Paul Tassone on 0422 703 092 or Ahmad Malas on 0420 880 510.
- Land Size Approx. - 650 m2
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate
- Shop 13, Betty Cuthbert Avenue
Ermington NSW 2115
- E: email@example.com
- P: (02) 9898 0400
- F: (02) 9898 0958