11 Tristram Street, Ermington NSW 2115
Sold for $1,710,000
PRICELESS POSITION House - Property ID: 966115
GOING ONCE.. GOING TWICE.. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to purchase a very unique parcel of land.
Sit back and relax on your porch while watching the storm clouds roll in. With views of the city skyline that spans all the way around to the Blue Mountains this is not to be missed!
- Sensational views as far as the eye can see
- 640m2 (approx.) block with around 17m frontage
- Perfect position to build your dream home or duplex (subject to council approval)
- Sewer and stormwater already at the rear of the property
- 3 bedroom family home with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Easy access to cafes, restaurants, playing fields and shops
This truly is a rare property in one of the best locations Ermington has to offer.
We recommend you inspect this property without any delay to avoid disappointment. For more information please do not hesitate to contact Paul Tassone on 0422 703 092 or Ahmad Malas on 0420 880 510.
- Land Size Approx. - 640 m2
- Prized riverside location
- 17m frontage
- Potential duplex site (STCA)
- Sewer & stormwater at the rear
- Sensational views
- Easy access to amenities
- 3 bedroom home on site
- Unique opportunity not to be missed
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate
- Shop 13, Betty Cuthbert Avenue
Ermington NSW 2115
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (02) 9898 0400
- F: (02) 9898 0958