22 Cox Crescent, Dundas Valley NSW 2117
Sold for $1,150,000
ORIGINAL BRICK HOME ON CORNER BLOCK! House - Property ID: 954021
This original brick home has so much to offer! Positioned in one of the best streets in Dundas Valley, with transport only a short walk away and sitting up high overlooking the bushland on the corner of the crescent, you will be impressed!
Sitting high on over 600m2 with an expansive frontage of over 44m which will allow you a broad range of designs for a stunning modern home, this corner block ticks all the boxes!
Centrally located and interconnected by a variety of transport that allows unbelievably easy access to the City of Sydney, Ryde and Parramatta and just moments away from Carlingford Court, Telopea Market Place, Eastwood and Ermington.
The home itself features:
- 3 double size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining room plus an enclosed sunroom overlooking the backyard
- Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
- 600.7m2 with over 44m frontage
- Corner block with expansive frontage
- Close to Carlingford & Telopea train stations, schools, parklands and bus services to Macquarie, Carlingford, Eastwood and Chatswood
With all this and more, this home must be sold at auction - so avoid disappointment, don't miss the opportunity - inspect today!
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Corner block with wide frontage
- High side overlooking bushland
- Original kitchen & bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining
- Enclosed sunroom
- Easy access to amenities
- Over 44m frontage
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate
- Shop 13, Betty Cuthbert Avenue
Ermington NSW 2115
- E: email@example.com
- P: (02) 9898 0400
- F: (02) 9898 0958