29 Evans Road, Telopea NSW 2117
Sold for $1,450,000
DA APPROVED DUPLEX SITE House - Property ID: 937947
Professionals Ermington are excited to present this rare and unique opportunity to the market! Development approval has been attained to transform this blank canvas into a masterpiece. The DA allows for the construction and Torrens Title subdivision for 2 x 4 bedroom duplexes.
This site has the potential to be one of the safest, profitable and secure opportunities we have seen in a while, as the approval allows for a number of flexible investment scenarios.
In addition to the DA approval, the property will be rezoned to R3 (medium density) under the new Telopea Master Plan. Why not secure this rare opportunity to either knock down and build the duplexes today or invest and wait for rezoning to take place which will allow you to build townhouses (subject to council approval).
Centrally located and interconnected by a variety of transport networks that allow unbelievably easy access to the City of Sydney, Ryde and Parramatta and just moments from Telopea Market Place, Carlingford Court, Ermington and Eastwood, just to name a few.
- Wide and cleared 696m2 block with over 19m frontage
- DA approved for 2 x 4 bedroom duplex homes with Torrens Title subdivision
- Fencing is up and ready to build the duplexes
- Telopea Master Plan Proposal: R3 Townhouses (1-2 storeys)
- Stormwater drainage approved
- Close to Telopea & Carlingford train stations, schools, and bus services to Macquarie, Carlingford, Eastwood & Chatswood
- Close to Telopea shops, Parramatta CBD, Eastwood and Carlingford Court
Call Ahmad Malas on 0420 880 510 to request a copy of the plans today!
- Land Size Approx. - 696 m2
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate
- Shop 13, Betty Cuthbert Avenue
Ermington NSW 2115
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (02) 9898 0400
- F: (02) 9898 0958