130E Spurway Street, Ermington NSW 2115
Sold for $1,300,000
DA APPROVED SITE FOR x2 FREE STANDING HOMES + x2 GRANNY FLATS! House - Property ID: 833628
Professionals Ermington are excited to present this rare and unique opportunity to the market.
Development Approval has been attained to transform this blank canvas into a rare masterpiece. The DA allows for the construction and torrens title subdivision of x2 freestanding duplex homes each boasting their own x2 bedroom secondary dwellings.
Allowing the astute investor to hit the ground running in 2016, homes like this in Sydney are being urgently demanded due to shortage.
This site has the potential to be one of the most safe, profitable, and secure opportunities we have seen in a while, as the approval allows for a number of flexible investment scenarios.
Development sites such as this are an investors dream come true as it appeals to a wide variety of professionals, be they, mums and dads with teenagers or in-law requirements, or builders / developers looking for a quick easy turn around.
In addition to this, each residence was carefully custom designed to near perfection incorporating an effective built form, with an ingenious mix of materials and textures that also allows for open plan living areas that flow onto outdoor covered rooms which in turn flow onto your own private backyard.
Call our office right now and request to see the plans - as to say that the "plans need to be seen to be believed" would be a gross understatement.
All of this is situated centrally between and interconnected by a variety of transport networks that allow unbelievably easy access to the City of Sydney, Ryde, and Parramatta, and just moments from Ermington Market Place, Carlingford court, and Eastwood, just to name a few.
- Level and cleared 939 sq/m block
- DA approved for x2 / 5 bedroom free standing duplex homes incorporating torrens title subdivision as well as x2 / 2 bedroom granny flats or secondary dwellings
- Large corner block providing separate entrances to each dwelling as well as secondary dwellings
- Garage with internal access
- Potential rent return $130,000 per annum
- Close to local school, transport & buses
- Close to Ermington shops, Parramatta CBD, Eastwood, Carlingford Court
- Land Size Approx. - 939 m2
- DA approved site
- 2 freestanding homes & granny flats
- Large level corner block
- Potential rent return $130,000 p/a